Urban Outsiders At Our Home

HGTV came out and redid our backyard in Los Angeles for their new show Urban Outsiders. This blog follows the entire journey and will be updated as the show airs. Entries are listed from recent to oldest-- just like with most blogs-- so if you want the whole story from the beginning, start in the archives.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

HGTV - Day 5 - A Day of Rest

...For everyone on the crew. For Steve and I, we needed to paint more of the house while I took some time to write. Here's a pic of me from my old office at Fox, channeling good TV so that I can write the last three episodes of our fall telenovela series that has absolutely nothing to do with our HGTV appearance.

Thanks to Allen at Paramount for this fun addition to my wardrobe! Steve and I have a matching set of these boxy denim outfits, but when we go out he's thinking of busting out his Madonna "Vogue" tour jacket.

More work on the house tomorrow, after the Easter holiday. Supposedly the weather will remain as perfect as it is today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home