Urban Outsiders At Our Home

HGTV came out and redid our backyard in Los Angeles for their new show Urban Outsiders. This blog follows the entire journey and will be updated as the show airs. Entries are listed from recent to oldest-- just like with most blogs-- so if you want the whole story from the beginning, start in the archives.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Backyard Weather Watch - Day 3 - Heading Into a Zit Storm

I'll save you the (relatively useless) weather chart:
Wed: showers
Thur: light showers
Fri: rain/thunder/lightening
Sat: partially cloudy
Sun: rain

But the big news? Last night, Steve and I went to Cirque du Soliel's touring show Quidam, which just so happened to be the same weekend as the Long Beach Grand Prix; other than traffic, there was no conflict. The show was marvelous-- though parking at the Queen Mary sucked prune twinkies so we will never see a show in that same location again-- and it was by far one of the funniest ones I've seen to date. But during one performance, as I gasped at some marvelous feet and threw my hands up to my face... I felt a pimple emerging on my bulbous nose. And another on the side.

I began patting down my face during the show like an epileptic but that's all I've found... for now. Perhaps the bad lighting from rain will make me look blemish free and young. One can always look for the bright side of things, you know.

So I'm going to e-mail the producers now and see what the plan is. I'm betting we just go for it and lay down some towels in the office leading to our bathroom so the crew can pee without messing up our floor. But I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home