Urban Outsiders At Our Home

HGTV came out and redid our backyard in Los Angeles for their new show Urban Outsiders. This blog follows the entire journey and will be updated as the show airs. Entries are listed from recent to oldest-- just like with most blogs-- so if you want the whole story from the beginning, start in the archives.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Our Urban Outsiders Episode Premieres!

Finally! And I have to say, with all the bias in the world, I think this was the best episode so far!

Okay, so I'm sure there are questions about details, what actually happened and a thing we call, "The magic of editing" but it's literally 6:15 and we have to leave in 45 minutes for LAX to get to Las Vegas. But thanks to reader Steve Albright who has the magic ability to take screen captures, we've been able to put up some highlights...

BUT WAIT! Blogger is giving me problems and I can't post any images. It just keeps loading... and loading... and loading... and now we're running late so I have to dash. Promise to get more stuff up and hopefully a commentary on the episode by early next week.

Oh, and no, the walls aren't high at all. There are small spaces between the slats so you get wind and air through them. It's very lovely.
Talk soon.
Rick

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love gazing balls in the garden! I've seen gazing balls used as a centerpiece for garden spinner. I think they're positively dazzling!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home